On the Day Coordination & Set-up
Too many times we have seen the mother of the bride, guests and even the bride herself running around on the wedding day coordinating suppliers and setting up decorations, creating stress and worry when everyone should just be enjoying themselves! Instead, leave the coordination to us and sit back and relax on your special day.
If you have planned your wedding but need someone to ensure the smooth running of your special day we can be there to make sure everything is in its place looking the way you planned and all suppliers are coordinated smoothly just like you envisioned.
Many things can be overlooked on a wedding day and we are there to make sure it isn’t- we will cross the I’s and dot the T’s! We can assist with setting up the guest signing table & centrepieces, adding finishing touches to the chair covers to making sure the groom doesn’t forget his corsage!
We will have a consultation and email contact prior to the day meaning on your wedding day there is no need to worry about the ‘little things’. Let us oversee everything to ensure it all goes to plan.
Areas we can assist with include:
- Timeline for the day compiled & sent to suppliers
- Accepting deliveries
- Oversee set-up and design of ceremony + reception areas
- Ensure correct placement of guests seating cards, favours, candles, guest books, programs, disposable cameras etc
- Assist with any bridal party needs- corsages, flowers etc.
- Welcome guests to ceremony + venue & advise of seating arrangements
- The organising of bridal party entrance
- Queuing of music for entrance, dances, cake cutting etc
- Removal of church or ceremony decorations
- The organisation of bridal party drinks at the photo shoot after the ceremony, attend + help if needed.
- Oversee your entire reception to allow you, your family & friends to enjoy the day
- Keep reception on time for you.
- Make sure your cake knife & champagne glasses are at the ready!
- Collection of gifts, table décor, cake, toasting glasses etc after reception & returned.
- Contact for troubleshooting & emergency
Set Up Only
Set up of your ceremony and reception decor (does not include coordination of suppliers) P.O.A (*hire conditions apply)
Up to 8 Hours of coordination from $1100-quote on request
This works best for the bride that is happy to set everything up, and just have us on site for the key parts of your big day, works well for those having a late ceremony (for example 3:30pm-11:30pm)
Up to 10 hours of coordination price on request
Completed most of your set up but still need some last minute finishing touches: drinks to be iced, aisle décor to be put out and so on? This package is best suited to those having an earlier ceremony (for example 1:30pm- 11:30pm)
Up to 12 hours – Set up and Coordination – price on request
Leave the ceremony and table decorations, cake and wishing well table, bar, last minute decorations, ceremony chairs, place cards etc to be set up by us & let your family and friends relax and enjoy the big day! (for example 11:30am- 11:30pm)
*Additional Hours can be booked depending on your needs.
*Please contact us for full terms and conditions or to tailor a package to suit your needs.
*Wedding rehearsal the day before is charged at an additional fee.
Email us to arrange a consultation or quote